Foundations in Learning Supports Our Customers
Remote learning support for our Foundations Learning System teachers and students is crucial to us. You have our full support and you and your students can still access the program. We offer the following reminders and suggestions:
- Continue to log-in to the system from home just like you would at school.
- Establish a regular daily schedule to login for your sessions.
- Use a desktop computer, a laptop or iPad (requires download of the FIL Student app from the Apple AppStore) and use the same login you use at school. The Google Chrome browser is required for desktop and laptop usage.
- Use the Foundations System every day, but try to do at least three 20-minute sessions per week.
- Set expectations with students to log-in daily to continue progress. Make sure they understand they should login a minimum of three times a week. Encourage a regular schedule for their sessions.
- Encourage students to do at least two levels on the map during each session.
- Access the Management site as needed (we suggest three times a week, set up on a regular schedule) to check in on student usage and progress.
- Check in with parents to encourage support for their students while they are at home.
Should you at any time need additional support or have any questions, please call 888-701-3009 x101 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.